Let us introduce you to the world of diving! This is the most widely recognized diving certification in the world and the first certification level for any diver. Let’s get started!
PADI Advanced Open Water Certification
Continue your diving education
Diving Level: Must have Open Water Diving certification through PADI or SSI
Duration: 3 + days
Age Requirements: 12 +
- Advanced Open Water Diver Certification (eLearning)
Take Your Scuba Training to the Next Level
In only six dives, you can achieve the Advanced Open Water Rating. This certification opens up many exciting opportunities for you when diving with your Advanced card.
In the Advanced course, you can build your skills and confidence and further your diving knowledge with the guidance of a professional instructor. You must do two dives, Underwater Navigation and Deep Dive, which give you a strong foundation for understanding more advanced situations. Once completed, you’ll be far beyond your basic Open Water Skills. Then you get to choose three dives that introduce you to specialties and give you a taste of the possibilities of diving.
One awesome thing about Advanced dives is they’re all done in the ocean!
Course Details and Curriculum:
- This certification includes adventure dives under the expert guidance of your PADI Instructor. These adventure dives are a chance to experience some of the specialty dives PADI offers as individual PADI Specialty Courses. Along with the two required dives, Deep Adventure Dive, and Underwater Navigator Adventure Dive, you choose three of the following other adventure dives we offer:
- Aware Fish ID
- Digital Underwater Photographer
- Enriched Air Diver*
- Night Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Search and Recovery Diver
- Underwater Naturalist
About Our Pricing
- The Advanced Open Water Diver Certification (eLearning) price does not include the PADI manual. For this option you complete your book work online by signing up through PADI Advanced Open Water (eLearning). This is the preferred option as it allows you to complete this portion of the course on your own time before you you begin your diving adventures.