Let us introduce you to the world of diving! This is the most widely recognized diving certification in the world and the first certification level for any diver. Let’s get started!
Diving Level: Must have Open Water Diving certification through PADI or SSI
Duration: 3 + days
Age Requirements: 12 +
Take Your Scuba Training to the Next Level
In only five dives, you can achieve the Advanced Open Water Rating. This certification opens up many exciting opportunities for you when diving with your Advanced card.
In the Advanced course, you can build your skills and confidence and further your diving knowledge with the guidance of a professional instructor. You must do two dives, Underwater Navigation and Deep Dive, which give you a strong foundation for understanding more advanced situations. Once completed, you’ll be far beyond your basic Open Water Skills. Then you get to choose three dives that introduce you to specialties and give you a taste of the possibilities of diving.
One awesome thing about Advanced dives is they’re all done in the ocean!
Course Details and Curriculum:
- This certification includes five different adventure dives under the expert guidance of your PADI Instructor. These adventure dives are a chance to experience some of the specialty dives PADI offers as individual PADI Specialty Courses. Along with the two required dives, Deep Adventure Dive, and Underwater Navigator Adventure Dive, you choose three of the following other adventure dives we offer:
- Aware Fish ID
- Digital Underwater Photographer
- Enriched Air Diver*
- Night Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Search and Recovery Diver
- Underwater Naturalist
- There is an Advanced Open Water book that is included in the price of the course. In it, you will find a short chapter and corresponding Knowledge Review for each adventure dive you choose, that you will complete and then review with your instructor.
- No formal classroom session, just lots of diving.